Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belt...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by WJTW, Mar 18, 2005.

1. WJTW

WJTW Well-Known Member

Hi, I have tried looking around but did not find anything, so I wonder if you can help. I don't know much about the belt I am looking for except for the buckle design, which is a typical shiny metal (although it is slightly grey). It also has a thin dark-grey/black strip running horizontally in the middle. Sometimes, the thin dark strip appears lighter than the rest of the belt, but usually it is darker. Does anyone know the brand of this belt? Perhaps my description is not good enough, so, here is a link to a rough picture I made: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...W/beltclip.jpg Thanks, WJTW

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Looks pretty interesting, whatever the brand is.

I would say the stripe design resembles something Gucci would do, but then again, it's just a guess.

3. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

NM... Confused belt with Buckle. Am I the only one that finds it hard to pay attention on a Friday... [​IMG]

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

5. WJTW

WJTW Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is, but I did do a search on Gucci belts and most of them yielded belts with buckles shaped like 'G's or with the letter being part of the design. Perhaps I am not doing the search right, so I am continuing.

Does anyone know of any site dedicated specifically to belts?

WJTW