1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Belt Straps from Polo & Brooks Brothers - Alligator!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Spark, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark Senior member

Two belt straps - the kind with no holes and designed to be used with compression-style buckles - both are 1" wide and are marked 36, but please note exact measurements below.

Classic gentleman's dress belts:

]Polo RPL dark brown alligator strap that is marked 36 but measure out a bit short at 40". I'd say this would be great if you typically buy 33/34 waist dress trousers. Lightly worn, double snap fastener makes swapping buckles easy, no chipping to the hide or creasing anywhere, single keeper strap. ] SOLD
    Retail on these things is off the hook, but it's about 1.5" too short for me - priced to move at $90 shipped CONUS

Brooks Brothers classic calf strap in black with black edge stitching. This one is a true size 36 at 42" long. Single snap at buckle, single keeper, worn perhaps three times, it is as new. Retails at BB for $85, but my wife got me a killer bridle version of this from Charlie over at Equus, so you can have it for $40 shipped CONUS

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. inq89

inq89 Senior member

PMed a question

3. inq89

inq89 Senior member

4. Spark

Spark Senior member

Gator belt gone. Open to offers on BB strap - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.