• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belt Alternatives?

Bersabee

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find an alternative to this belt (different brand)? I am a huge fan of sizing (30mm), and the of the look (gold buckle with pebbled leather). Unfortunately, this belt is from Morjas and I have hear less than stellar reviews on the brand.

1653164103279.png

Attachments

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Not sure where you've been hearing bad things about Morjas, but... Similar in spirit, none of these are pebbled grain calf...

Bersabee

Reaction score
Not sure where you've been hearing bad things about Morjas, but...
Thanks for this.

There's a thread with more info. In general, I've heard bad things from their leather which they claim to be full grain (but is actually corrected).

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Thanks for this.

There's a thread with more info. In general, I've heard bad things from their leather which they claim to be full grain (but is actually corrected).
Interesting. I can't say I have personal experience, but from this comment, it might not really be a quality issue so much as a labelling issue. You were looking for a pebble grain belt -- something like that might not technically be "full grain" in that it's embossed to create the pebble effect, but that wouldn't necessarily mean it's bad. It's not cheap leather with plastic on top, I wouldn't think -- it's leather from a tannery that also deals in full grain, but a different product for a different effect.

Leiker

Reaction score
Martin Dingman has a big variety of belts, and the quality is very good.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camilacebllobuy