• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belstaff Kendall Men's Black Leather Jacket Sz. 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

atg1469

Reaction score
I'm selling a PRISTINE condition, pre-owned Men's Belstaff Kendal Black Leather jacket.

It is a size IT 50, which essentially translates to a U.S. Large. This is an extremely rare size to find in this particular jacket.

The jacket is a slim-fit style and the measurements for the jacket when fully zipped are: Chest: 22 in, Waist: 20 in, Shoulders 20 in.

The jacket comes in an "aggressively textured" sheepskin from New Zealand with a blistered-like grain and is exceptionally soft to the touch. This is an extremely unique style of leather, I've had a TON of compliments on it! Additional details ranging from the channel quilted shoulders and elbows to the asymmetrical zip front, angled pockets and reinforced leather zip trims give this jacket an air of smart functionality and understated cool.

This is the same jacket that David Beckham sported in the 2014 Beckham for Belstaff collaboration. Also, included in the same is the original hanging bag that the jacket shipped in from Italy. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking!​

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")