• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff Jacket Question

argo_niko

Reaction score
Hi guys,
this is my first post here on this forum. I have a picture of a belstaff jacket that i want to buy for my father from a seller.
The issue is that i dont know what the model is (neither does the seller), and the jacket is 15 years old. Im wondering how much the jacket is worth. Is anyone able to help me? The jacket is in pristine condition

argo_niko

Reaction score
I also found this one, which is 2 years old and never worn. I cant find the models of these jackets, any help would be appreciated so that i know how much to pay for them. Thank you

argo_niko

Reaction score
in order to know what im willing to pay for it, i need to know the model of the jacket. this is what i cant find

brnout

Reaction score
First post
smile.gif
That is a Belstaff Roadmaster, you can get them in different thicknesses and that one looks like a winter/fall thickness. I have a couple myself, they are really good jackets! sorry, just saw that the jacket only has one breast pocket, so i really dont know! But the overall fit looks like a roadmaster..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brnout
First post
smile.gif

That is a Belstaff Roadmaster, you can get them in different thicknesses and that one looks like a winter/fall thickness. I have a couple myself, they are really good jackets!

sorry, just saw that the jacket only has one breast pocket, so i really dont know! But the overall fit looks like a roadmaster..

Not sure mate I didn't think the Roadmaster's had the chest pocket logo ?

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First one is either a Roadmaster or a Trialmaster, I always get those two models mixed up. Mine appear identical but without the visible logo/branding on the chest pocket. The second looks very close to my New Cougar Blouson, but without the chest pockets.

Roadmasters or Trialmasters are fairly easy to come by, the leathers on the other hand nearly impossible.

argo_niko

Reaction score
thank you for your help on narrowing down the styles, i will keep looking to get the exact models. but you helped me get on the right trail
smile.gif

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The current production Trialmasters have a slanted left breast pocket although I don't know if that's always been true.

argo_niko

Reaction score
after looking everywhere, i still cant find the exact model (of the black jacket). nothing online, and i cant find the model by comparing on ebay or other such sites
devil.gif

its difficult because its a 15 years old jacket. It doesnt have a right breast pocket, which intrigues me becuase i havent seen another model like that.
this is my last ditch effort to see if someone much more knowledgable than me can tell me the exact model, with certainty.
Thanks again for all your help

vanbling

Reaction score
Originally Posted by argo_niko
I also found this one, which is 2 years old and never worn. I cant find the models of these jackets, any help would be appreciated so that i know how much to pay for them. Thank you

The brown jacket is a Belstaff Lion Blouson.

Roger Everett

Reaction score
Can't help you on the jackets. But if you were my kid and bought me USED coat ( or any used clothing ) for christmas or any reason. You're out of the F en will -- Had that when I was little kid -- never again.

Roger

There's only one thing that's good used -- and it has moist / fuzzy spot

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads