• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff in USA - where are they available?

mylesmyles

Reaction score
looking for a classic Belstaff jacket like ones pictured below - but for the life of me i cannot find who the dealers are in the us (or ny area) - and help would be greatly apprecaited.

trialmaster.jpg

trialmaster_excelsior.jpg

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Boston (Chestnut Hill actually) the men's Bloomingdale's carry them. My guess is the NJ and NY stores would have them as well. I emailed Belstaff a month ago re: one of their bags, asking them where I could find it (Bloomingdale's only has jackets) and never heard a word from them. Nice customer service.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saks NYC.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
GQ has been flogging Belstaff pretty hard lately. You can check in there "where to find it" in one of the back issues if you don't get an answer here.

BTW They have just changed their website to an UNBELIEVABLY IRRITATING javascript browser hijacker thing that wants you to download some random software and takes over the entire screen. HUGE thumbs down. There is nothing that will turn me off faster to a company's website than what they have done.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Belstaff rocks. It is a shame it's going mainstream...

ThomeLoire

Reaction score
Pscolari:

Does the men's bloomingdales in chestnut hill still have a section for them?

metiox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mylesmyles
looking for a classic Belstaff jacket like ones pictured below - but for the life of me i cannot find who the dealers are in the us (or ny area) - and help would be greatly apprecaited.

trialmaster.jpg

trialmaster_excelsior.jpg

The largest variety of Belstaff is available at;

M I C H A E L
271 W 4th Street
New York, NY 10014
Tel:212 206 7722

Waxed Cotton Jackets, Leather Jackets, Bags, Wallets, Shoes

twilightx

Reaction score
I've been searching as well for anything on this side of the pond and had a chance to contact the regional headquarters in New York City. Unfortunately, their location isn't actually a store at all, but they did provide me with some really good information on where to obtain Belstaff products!

The following is a list of stores they referred me to in New York City:

Michael (M) as mentioned above

Untitled
26 W 8th Street
212-505-9725

What Comes Around Goes Around
351 West Broadway
212-343-9303

Barneys NYC

Saks NYC

For those of you looking for a New England location, I think Alan Bilzerian on Newbury Street will be carrying them for the spring/summer, and hasn't received stock as of yet in 2008.

Alan Bilzerian
34 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 536-1001

And for the alternate, there is a Barbour Store as well in Boston:

Barbour by Peter Elliot
134 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 375-7829

Hope this helps!

- TwilightX

chronic

Reaction score
Barneys NYC has a bunch, including the one from The Dark Knight on sale (small only).

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Having only had experience w/Barbour, what's the reason for the higher Belstaff price tag? Barbour stuff seems constructed w/pretty damn high standards. It's hard to think that something could be more bullet-proof than those are.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ dont know the real answer, but my guess is Belstaff being popular with punters due to films like I am Legend etc has made them more desirable and the price prolly reflects that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads