• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belstaff Hughes Blouson from "The Aviator". Very Rare. Retail around $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackieboy55

Reaction score
This is an incredible leather Jacket from Belstaff. I've worn it only 5 times. The color combined with the double breasted look is amazing. Jacket is from "The Aviator" as seen on Leo. I wore the jacket like he did a couple of times, but mostly like it is on me in the photos below. I love the popped collar look on a double breasted jacket ever since Charlie Prince in 3:10 to Yuma. This is a great find, and I'm sad to see it go. It took 3 years just to find one in the size M. The aces patch on the right sleeve along with the other details is the icing on the cake. Don't pass it up! Was purchased from a boutique in Italy. Email me with any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

WantAviator

Reaction score
Hi.

I've been looking for this Belstaff Jacket for ages... (Running the London Marathon in 3 weeks and want to look like an old school pilot)...

Do you have ANY idea where I can find one... do you know where the one you sold is? I would be willing to pay a premium for one... and even other one's that I've seen haven't been size Medium... it's perfect!!!

Anything you can do to help me out would be greatly appreciated as I'm desperate!!!

Thanks.

Oli

ElBarto

Reaction score
I've got one to sell (mint condition, worn 3 or 4 times only) in XL size. Make offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.