• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff Forum

Bagain E-Shop

Reaction score
Does anyone know which Belstaff jacket is this?

1111.jpg

333.jpg

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's really close to the Sandway but not quite. Can you post pictures of the tag?

Bagain E-Shop

Reaction score
Unfortunately has no tags

the whole inner has been replaced

Here's the zip pulls and studs

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dunno, searched around for a while and couldn't find an exact match. Try the guys on filmjackets.com, there's a healthy Belstaff fandom there.

najb69

Reaction score
HI THERE NEW TO ALL THIS , I BROUGHT THIS FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITE, LOOKS GREAT JUST NOT 100% SURE ITS GENUINE, LOOKS SPOT ON,BUT WOULD LIKE A SECOND OPINION.i PAID £135 MANY

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

122.jpg

120.jpg

128.jpg

123.jpg

126.jpg

129.jpg

127.jpg

125.jpg

seaurchin

Reaction score
The jacket looks genuine. I have 2 Belstaffs and the newer one has buckles just like this one. I would assume it's from 2016 or 2017 as the older jackets have slightly different poppers and buckles. I wouldn't worry about it being fake, they tend to be slightly older models and have cheaper more generic looking parts.

seaurchin

Reaction score
Now on to a question of my own. Not sure if there are many women on this forum, but I'll ask anyway. I'm interested in buying a pair of Belstaff boots, can anyone tell me what the sizing is like?

najb69

Reaction score
many thanks for that its put my mind at rest , got myself a bargain

ctu92

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Sammy Miller jacket they’re looking to sell? Looking for the 2013-2014 version in a 38/48. If you’ve got one, please shoot me a message!

90EFA47A-2E0F-4758-830D-5DDC32B7279D.jpeg

DoctorDisco

Reaction score
Can anyone id the model or collection of this waxed Belstaff coat?

F778C59B-A5E7-4A4D-9120-5BC547F0F084.png
ACEAA194-201C-43BE-A0F7-8BABAA1686A2.png
4622C321-7ECE-4050-A0E7-5252FB0D6BDC.png
1BD70BBB-C19D-4ACE-B2F0-490E4560A48C.png

adero

Reaction score
30B2D8F1-D4FD-4D7C-8382-5F5E8B079FF6.jpeg
961BBCFA-225B-4BBA-B8E2-1AE0BA472557.jpeg
Hi
Anyone who knows anything about this model?
Year and style name perhaps.
I presume it is a men’s jacket but I have never seen this one before.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys, first post in the forum :)

I just purchased a previously owned Belstaff leather jacket and it suits and feels great, heavy leather but the fatc it has been used makes it super-comfy :)

However I am not completely sure if it is a Cougar or a Gangster, also the colour seems to be forest green but it has a golden shine which makes it cool in my opinion but maybe is not everyone's cup of tea. The linen is not Belstaff classic tartan and the neck has not the average Belstaff corduroy which makes me think it is some kind of older model...

Any info on the jacket history/model is welcomed, see some shots

:
Kurtka-skorzana-BELSTAFF-COUGAR-meska-PILOTKA-L-Kaptur-bez-kaptura 5.jpg

Kurtka-skorzana-BELSTAFF-COUGAR-meska-PILOTKA-L-Plec-Produkt-meski 2.jpg

Kurtka-skorzana-BELSTAFF-COUGAR-meska-PILOTKA-L-Dlugosc-do-pasa 6.jpg
Kurtka-skorzana-BELSTAFF-COUGAR-meska-PILOTKA-L-Rodzaj-pilotka 4.jpg

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@Grantchester Meadows Can you reupload your pics? They are too small right now. To update pics click edit under your post and then the attach files button. Once attached either thumbnail or full image should be ok.

@adero I wonder if you found any info on the jacket you posted. It's probably a women's jacket based on the side of its front button closure.

adero

Reaction score
@adero I wonder if you found any info on the jacket you posted. It's probably a women's jacket based on the side of its front button closure.
[/QUOTE]
@robxznyc
@robxznyc Hi there, thanks for asking. It is a long time ago now, cant hardly remember.

No I didn't really, I even emailed a long-distance friend/acquaintance working on the PR-team for Belstaff, but him and his team could / didn't give me much info about it I was tbh surprised to find.
However I did order it, though as I also suspected it was a women's jacket, but was very curious to see and checkout out myself. It was on offer through a second hand site with a good return policy, so I pulled the trigger.
And yes, very tight on the shoulders, short sleeves and buttons and zip on the other side.
Womens jacket for sure. I sent it back.
Even if it would have been a mens jacket the look of the jacket felt a bit wrong.
Felt as I was a knight in some medieval army getting ready to get up on a horse.
Not for me...lol
:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Grantchester Meadows Can you reupload your pics? They are too small right now. To update pics click edit under your post and then the attach files button. Once attached either thumbnail or full image should be ok.

Thanks @robxznyc , looks like the pics resolution is too low, I will try to take some new pics and repost them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads