• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff Forum

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a belstaff hero jacket(winter version) in size S(XS maybe, I am 5'7" 145lbs). can be new or good condition 2nd handed item, I know this is a long shot but please tell me if you have one for sale~ willing to pay $350-$700 depending on item's condition, thank you!

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a belstaff hero jacket(winter version) in size S(XS maybe, I am 5'7" 145lbs). can be new or good condition 2nd handed item, I know this is a long shot but please tell me if you have one for sale~ willing to pay $350-$700 depending on item's condition, thank you!

here are some pictures~

wchvtg

Reaction score
Hi.
I recently picked up this old waxed belstaff jacket. Think its possibly 60's?
Anyone have any idea exact age/ model & value?? Size medium.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Austin Tremblay

Reaction score

Hi.
I recently picked up this old waxed belstaff jacket. Think its possibly 60's?
Anyone have any idea exact age/ model & value?? Size medium.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Great find! The fellas that run North Sea Clothing collect vintage Belstaffs. Send them an email, and I bet they can help you out.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my hand on this awesome Belstaff hero jacket! Best leather I've ever touched! strangely this XS actually fits me nicely, only a little snug(36"chest here, while belstaff XS should fit 34, and people seems all think that this jacket runs smaller)

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know why this is here as it should be in the SW&D.

Anyway, I ordered another jacket from Belstaff as I think it might be more versitile and better for commuting to work on my bike (I had to also order one for my wife at this point in a cream color). I feel like this one has more of a classic look as it almost looks like a short trench.Cost was about $150 more than the above. Original price was a rediculous almost $3k.

I guess I will keep the one that I like and that fits better.

Any thoughts or opinions?

http://www.belstaff.com/men/outerwe...tmaster-jacket-black/71050079L81N0238-12.html

Last edited:

BlackOUT

Reaction score
Both are def cool, the first looks more like a riding jacket.

2Benzil

Reaction score
Folks, bought this jacket online over a year ago, and didn't know too much about the brand. I've been trying to identify the model of jacket it is but can't seem to find one like it. The leather is extremely soft and it fits great. Just wondering what it is??

atmosfear

Reaction score
Have you guys ever heard of: www.excelclothing.com ?
I was thinking of buying a belstaff jacket from there but not sure if they're legit or not?

collin9338

Reaction score
I've recetly stumbled across a belts gsr line jacket, theres only a small left and my chest is about 34 ish hope it fits anyone know anything about this line?

adamkblain

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Belstaff Trialmaster BOOTS in oiled suede? Love their design, but wondering if they're still rugged enough for riding...

atg1469

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the difference is between the new K Racer Leather jackets and the older Kirkham style?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads