• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Belgian Loafers?

tripreed

Reaction score
How is the sizing? True to size?
I'm probably the worst person to ask about this as my shoe sizes seem to be all over the place, and it's been a while since I've gotten my Brannock measurement done. If you have other loafers that fit well, I'd probably order that size.

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about Berwick? They make a lot of belgian loafers, but not sure about the quality
I just took delivery of my first pair of Berwicks, a birthday present from Mrs K. I have nothing to compare them with as they are also my first pair of Belgian loafers.

They seem to be of high quality leather and suede and pretty solid too, with a part rubber sole. These came from A Fine Pair of Shoes and arrived with free shoe trees and a Saphir suede brush.

New Belgians.jpg

New Belgian loafers deets.jpg

New Belgian loafers sole.jpg

vida

Reaction score
Belgian loafers look rather feminine to me, maybe dandyish...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.