1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Before pic

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Bradford, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

OK - just wanted to share - my wife and I signed up for a personal trainer and have been working out 3 days a week. Here's my beginning picture from the end of April. [​IMG] Since then, I have lost 3 lbs of fat, gained 8 lbs of muscle and added 3/4" to each bicep. We have another two months of training to go, so I'll post additional pics. Bradford

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

It looks to me like those shorts are a little too short, you may think about taking them to a reputable alterations tailor and having them taken out a 1/4 inch or so, also are they fused or canvassed? Have you washed them yet? and if so, what is the shrink like? Is the dye a true vegetable grey? The drape of the fabric suggests that they are made of double ply Super 100's cotton, is it italian?

Those are democrat pants aren't they? What, do you HATE FREEDOM?..?.?.

I totally think that someone with those shorts thinks that Pet Sounds is better than Sgt. Peppers. And I'd probably agree.

Good luck with the training, don't forget to drink your own urine, magic alien water, wheatgrass juice, and absorb all your other nutrients from the air. If you take pictures of your stool, Marc and I can more properly evaluate and offer advice on ways to improve your results.

Thanks for sharing....

Did I miss anything?

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Distinguished Member

[​IMG] bradford, you actually do look like your old avatar. glad to hear you and your wife are doing well.

4. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

i want to say: good luck to you and your wife. strange but true - i had thoughts of doing exactly this same thing (posting a 'before' picture), just a couple days ago. i think it is eerie that you have actually gone and done it. i am too chicken, too afraid that my 'before' will just remain 'current' due to lack of motivation, and general flakiness. so again, i applaud you and congratulate you on your courage. although based on your description, i suppose you hedged your bets by waiting until you had seen some results... [​IMG] /andrew

5. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

ROFL...

Excellent Tokyo, Excellent.

(One of those where the people around you ask whats so funny and there is no way in the world you can explain it to them in less than 2 days, and even then you run the risk of being commited)

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

exactly how many people are around you there, at 12:15am sunday morning??? you keep wierd hours, man. i hope you're not working in the kids' clothing store. i can just picture it: a dead-tired dad with big circles under his eyes comes rushing in: "quick, little timmy just pooped all over his dolce & gabbana pyjamas, we need another pair ASAP." [​IMG] /andrew

7. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

I keep all hours man, Actually I am home now and around me are the wife and mother, but do you need another pair of D&G PJ's for your kids??? We are at 50% off now [​IMG]

8. mrgoblueguy

mrgoblueguy Senior Member

Congrats.. I started working out again myself and hav elost about 15 and go down a pant size and am looking and feeling more muscular. It was time for me to drop some weight with summer coming to get ready for those hot days at the beach.

9. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Distinguished Member

Good luck with the workout program. I myself have to start running or else cross country is going to kick my ass...

10. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

You forgot something about the dubious distinction of Cartier as a watchmaker.

11. Matt

Matt [email protected]

but is it trad?

12. ken

ken Banned by Request

It's been about a month. Updates?