• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beer: What did you buy last time and why?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spencer Young
If you're in the midwest, Bell's Hopslam is out right now... definitely one of the best DIPAs out there.
Bells_Hopslam.jpg

Bought 12, its a great beer. Tons of citrus.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
Drinking it right now based on your recommendation
teacha.gif

Very nice, lots of fruit flavors, rich color and aroma and a taste of hops on the back. Will buy again
inlove.gif

Awesome! Glad your enjoying it. You should check out other Rogue beers in the future, they really put out some great stuff.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Awesome! Glad your enjoying it. You should check out other Rogue beers in the future, they really put out some great stuff.

Yea, especially the Shakespeare Stout.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you mentioned the Shakespeare stout since I've never heard of it! Next time I stop by my beer shop I will give it a whirl.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4323363747_81e71d1766.jpg

Hitachino Nest XH (Matured In Shocyu Sake Casks) - pours red and murky with tons of carbonation. Smells of plums and sake. Tastes sweet and oaky, finishes with strong sake notes. Pretty cool beer, flavors became accentuated when enjoyed with my homemade tuna nagiri.

sabvinnie

Reaction score
Monteith's Summer Ale - Honey Spiced. From New Zealand. Can't drink 10 but a couple are brilliant.

As usual I will be off it in a month and on to something else.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner
Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eggenberger Festbock - strong and ideal for winter.

thomazzz

Reaction score
Picked up a case of Boulevard Pale over the weekend. One of my favorites because it's smooth and hoppy with a small hint of citrus. Great with Barbeque; which was the order of the day.

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
beer1-29-10.JPG
The Saison-Brett is one of my favorites and is on a limited run, so I had to get more. I've liked several of Boulevard's beers and decided to also try out the Harvest. Weizenbock is probably my favorite style of beer, and at $3 a bottle that Vitus is a pretty good bargain.

drinking this Harvest Dance tonight. not really my favorite ever.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the Saison-Brett.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads