1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Beer and the bathroom

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by gregokay, Oct 1, 2004.

1. contactme_11

contactme_11 Senior member

Once you 'break the seal', yes, you will be visiting the facility every 15-20 minutes.

From what I've heard, this happens to everyone.

not me

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

That was also my first thought.
    +1.

3. contactme_11

I thought this thread might be about the joys of drinking a cold beer while taking a hot shower, which is awesome.

I do this all the time after a long day. One of life's truely simple pleasures.

4. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

A cold G&T in the shower is also very refreshing.

Chilled whiskey is great as well.

5. contactme_11

Sometimes a coke and rum with a ton of ice is good too.

6. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I thought it was about drinkin beer while takin a dump. One of life's little pleasures.

7. andrew.cmyk

andrew.cmyk Senior member

My buddies like playing this game called Edward 40-hands... where you duct-tape 40oz. beers to your hands and you're not allowed to take them off until you drink both of them. It makes going to the bathroom interesting to say the least...

8. contactme_11

My buddies like playing this game called Edward 40-hands... where you duct-tape 40oz. beers to your hands and you're not allowed to take them off until you drink both of them. It makes going to the bathroom interesting to say the least...

that sounds incredibly stupid and funny at the same time

9. andrew.cmyk

andrew.cmyk Senior member

It's incredibly silly... which is why it's so fun. You come up with a lot of ingenious ideas when you're in college and the bar scene is stale.

10. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I had a garbage disposal installed in my shower and I regularly prepare and consume my meals there.

11. ken

ken Senior member

I've fashioned a suction-cup can holder in my shower. Next is a suction-cup mini-bar.

12. contactme_11

I have a shelf in my shower that fits cans well.

13. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

I'll be completely honest....

....I was just sitting here on the john, beer in hand and finger on the touchpad, when I read this title and thought, "Holy shit, there's a thread just for me!".

Now imagine my disappointment..........at least I still have my Pabst.

14. Roland Loden of Germany

Roland Loden of Germany Senior member

After a session of pints two summers ago more specifically on the crest of August just before the northern wind funnels the Rhein and gives a chill to the evenings in Köln; I used a bathroom in a pub on the An der Königsbach, where when preparing to seat myself, I slipped on a patron's intimate disregards and be came stuck for nearly half past the hour with my pelvis making a wedge between the toilet facility and wall. It provided a good laugh but only after a portion Branntwein was poured complimentary.

15. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

After a session of pints two summers ago more specifically on the crest of August just before the northern wind funnels the Rhein and gives a chill to the evenings in Köln; I used a bathroom in a pub on the An der Königsbach, where when preparing to seat myself, I slipped on a patron's intimate disregards and be came stuck for nearly half past the hour with my pelvis making a wedge between the toilet facility and wall. It provided a good laugh but only after a portion Branntwein was poured complimentary.
    L O L [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. MagV

MagV Well-Known Member

There's a scoring system to measure this. Think cricket. Every time you go to the bathroom, that's a wicket. Every standard drink you drink is 10 runs.

So say 2/100 would be 2 toilet breaks for 10 std drinks. Obviously the better the cricket score the bigger your bladder. Or something...

17. contactme_11

Had a cold beer in the shower last night, life really doesn't get any better.

18. James Bond

James Bond Senior member

Had a cold beer in the shower last night, life really doesn't get any better.

Add a pretty girl and it sure does.

Ah, Mardi Gras.

19. darnelled

darnelled Senior member

Alcohol inhibits your body's antidiuretic hormone. This plus the added fluids in each beer = lots of urine production. Nothing can prevent it, but drinking a few shots instead of beer would cut down the amount of fluids you're taking in.

20. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

Alcohol inhibits your body's antidiuretic hormone. This plus the added fluids in each beer = lots of urine production. Nothing can prevent it, but drinking a few shots instead of beer would cut down the amount of fluids you're taking in.

I would still drink the same amount of beer, but now I would also have a couple of shots in the system to contend with.

Welcome to my Friday night

K