1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Been Hoarding New Shoes - Time to Let Go .. Allen Edmonds Sanfords, Clarks (Suede/Wax), Tons of New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MiamiRedSkin, Feb 25, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiRedSkin

MiamiRedSkin Senior member

Up for sale are shoes from my personal collection that has never seen the time of day. I look at them daily before leaving my closet and wonder why I have so many, so now its time to let some go. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have boxes for most but will not be shipped with the shoes unless you are willing to pay a little extra to cover the postage...

1) Here is a brand new pair of Allen Edmond Sanfords in Walnut Calf, Size 10D. Brand new and retails for over $350 with tax from Nordstroms. Asking $250 Shipped

Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
    Cap-toe balmoral premium dress shoes with perforated brogue styling
    Lined premium calfskin leather upper
    Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
    Single oak leather sole
    360 degree Goodyear welted construction
    Manufactured on the welted 5-65 Last

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Here is a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in a light brown suede, size 8.5 (Clarks fit about a size larger). Worn literally once as a test fit at the store as seen by the crepe sole. Fantastic shoe and pairs well with nearly everything - especially dark denim. Paid over $140. Asking $75 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Here is a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax, Size 8.5 (Clarks fit about a size larger) . Marks that are showing are on every beeswax show you will buy new - part of their character. Literally tried on once at the store for fit and that's it. Asking $80 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Here is a gorgeous new pair of Lacoste Paris driving shoe in size 11. Really neat details and looks very classy and refined. What a wonderful shoe to put on after a long day of work in the car, or to wear casually around the house, office, etc. A really neat brown color and the stitching and detailing is phenomenal. Paid about $200 for these... asking $130

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5) Here is a brand new pair of leather sperrys in size 10.5 in "Amaretto." Really classic boat shoe and extremely comfortable. Will last you years and look better with age. Asking $60 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6) Here is a brand new pair of Sperry Boat shoes in a classic brown color in size 9.5. Really great shoe and again, a classic in terms of style and color. Pair with shorts or jeans and you can't go wrong. SOLD

7) Next is another classic Brand New Sperry Top-Sider in Size 11W In Original Sahara. Awesome shoe (wearing the exact one now) that just doesn't have room in my closet. Probably the most classic you can get Asking $65 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) Here is another Brand New Sperry Top-Sider in 9.5W in a classic oatmeal color (nearly the same as below but lighter bottom). Love this color and is great during any season. Asking $65 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9) Here is a brand new Sperry Top-Sider 10.5D Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe in Tan/Beige. Really neat shoe with the ultra-non-slip and super strudy bottoms. These will last the longest and look fantastic as they age. Asking $65 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10) Here is a brand new Sperry Top-Sider Size 10M Tan Suede A/O 2-Eye boat shoe. Extremely comfortable and great looking color and leather. Non-Marking soles and will make your feet feel like heaven. $65 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11) Lastly is a brand new pair of Sperry Top-Sider Boat shoes in size 11M in a light blue color. Non-Marking bottoms and ready for a new owner when summer hits. $60 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. Troilus

Troilus Senior member

Those photos of the first pair of BB aren't Strands--they're Sanfords (blucher).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.