• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beckham fail

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I hope that Beckham is monitoring this thread closely.
Haha. Just got of the phone with David (I kid - I kid), he is bubbling with anger because of all the SF posters calling him a train wreck and unfashionable. He's waiting for these guys to show him how it's done in there Allen Edmonds parks and ultra stylish wide leg khakis (triple stitched expedition quality of course)!. SF approved!

smack.gif

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Haha. Just got of the phone with David (I kid - I kid), he is bubbling with anger because of all the SF posters calling him a train wreck and unfashionable. He's waiting for these guys to show him how it's done in there Allen Edmonds parks and ultra stylish wide leg khakis (triple stitched expedition quality of course)!. SF approved!

:slapfight:

Tell him he looks stupid with his facial hair..

Last edited:

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tell him he looks stupid with his facial hair..

I just called him back, seemed kind of busy, something about being at a fitting out in naples. I guess he is having 5-10 bespoke suits made for red carpet events he has to attend next year. I was able to let him know that you and many others SF'ers disprove of his facial hair. He was sorry to hear, but was unsure when he would have time to come by and take advice from the SF community in regard to his style overall. Something about being a world famous megastar and style icon taking up most of his free time.

I did tell him about the Park Ave's being sf approved, he seemed confused and told me he was in NYC last week. Flew out on the private g6 of course.

It got crazy after that, I heard all kinds of women screaming - I guess they didn't mind the facial hair.

bounce2.gif

Last edited:

Parterre

Reaction score
I thought this was a forum about clothes, not facial hair. Maybe I've missed the memo, with all the other folks that blur out their faces...
patch[1].gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I thought this was a forum about clothes, not facial hair. Maybe I've missed the memo, with all the other folks that blur out their faces...
patch%5B1%5D.gif

It is a forum about style and image..

That includes shoes ,suits ,jumpers ,ties and also the person wearing them..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads