• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful handmade writing instrument - Platinum, Silver Glass Fiber and Swarovski crystals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD&Co

Reaction score
The Elite- This is THE Top of the line pen! Really a great pen to hold, carry, and write with.

This is silver glass fiber encased in crystal clear acrylic. The stunning metal is platinum and the pen is finished with beautiful, genuine Swarovski crystals. The entire pen is polished and shines like no other we have made. It was extremely difficult to even photograph.

• This pen as all our pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA in our pen shop located in Iowa.
• We spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that will last a lifetime.
• Each pen I make is different. I do not use a “duplicator machine”. Each pen is hand turned on a lathe, sanded, polished, and finished with
great care. Know that whatever pen you buy for me is truly a “one of a kind writing instrument” !

Excellent weight and balance, this is substantial pen that is a joy to handle – it really hits that sweet spot between weight and balance.

Twist off cap with metal threads- standard rollerball refill.

As always, pen comes with display/storage case, certificate and FREE shipping.

Thanks for the look,
Heritage Quill

Ryan

“Sometimes what you write, is not nearly as important as what you write it with...”

Attachments

• Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1).jpg
    Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
  • Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1)-3.jpg
    Elite Glass Fiber (1 of 1)-3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads