1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful but Problematic Zegna Couture Ltd Edition Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cloozoe, Mar 7, 2013.

1. cloozoe

cloozoe Member

My father used to tell this joke:

Guy was walking down the street in the Bronx when a shady character called to him from a doorway.

Shady character: "Pssst, hey pal - want to buy an elephant?"

Guy: "What're you nuts?! I live in a one room 5th floor walk-up; what am I gonna do with an elephant?!"

SC: "Yeah, but it's only $500!"

G: "Maybe you didn't hear me - I've got no use for an elephant!"

SC: "I'll make it $400. You know what an elephant weighs? You realize how little that is per pound?"

G: "You're out of your mind...get lost"

SC: "Buddy, you drive a hard bargain. OK; two elephants for only $150 each!"

G: "Now you're talking!"

Just picked up these shoes --they're unworn-- for a price roughly the equivalent the bargain that two elephants for $300 would be; because they are beautiful and because I can't resist a deal either. But I fear I've also got about as much use for them. Any thoughts as to with what/when/how to wear them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  2. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Wear with typical business attire, such as conservative suit or odd jacket and dress pants. Do not wear with jeans. For unworn shoes, they look rather in need of leather care.

3. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

Actually, i will say dont wear it for work. But anything else will be fine

great find there