• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beans. . . and other foods you don't like but eat regularly

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of beans, yet I seem to end up eating beans pretty frequently. I just finished a pita with hummus, and while I was eating that, I realized that hummus isn't really that great. I'd much rather have a piece of roast lamb or something on the pita.

Strange how sometimes we don't necessarily like a food, yet we eat it regularly.

What foods do you eat often but don't really like?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad bread. This comes about from catered sandwiches brought in for lunch meetings, or if I don't have time to brown bag, and need to grab something quick from the dump on the ground floor of my office.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
milk, in my case. I can't drink a glass of milk for the life of me, but can down a bowl of cereal in minutes. In my cereal bowl, for the amount of milk I pour, I tend to have a lot more cereal than necessary.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spam. Wait, no, I like spam. Nevermind.

erbs

Reaction score
chicken breasts. I eat them for the lean protein, but I don't enjoy it.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****** ass cafeteria food because I get $65/month from the hospital to spend on it.

I also eat veggie burgers because I'm trying to avoid the saturated fat from eating too much meat. It's not so bad since I switched from horrible Boca burgers to MorningStar after one of my vegetarian friends told me about it.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erbs
chicken breasts. I eat them for the lean protein, but I don't enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Jumbie
****** ass cafeteria food because I get $65/month from the hospital to spend on it.

I also eat veggie burgers because I'm trying to avoid the saturated fat from eating too much meat. It's not so bad since I switched from horrible Boca burgers to MorningStar after one of my vegetarian friends told me about it.

both of you guys need to man up and start eating some beef.

mmmmm, beef.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
both of you guys need to man up and start eating some beef.

mmmmm, beef.

Are you saying that you don't like beef, but eat it regularly? ****.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Are you saying that you don't like beef, but eat it regularly? ****.

I would come to your house and stab you right now, but I'm too relaxed now after eating a ton of beef. Beef is ******* awesome, i wish they made beef candy.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I would come to your house and stab you right now, but I'm too relaxed now after eating a ton of beef. Beef is ******* awesome, i wish they made beef candy.

I had Filet Mignon today.

kakemono

Reaction score
Broccoli and Zucchini in my stir-fry's. I put them in there anyways though. (I eat a lot of stir-fry's).

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am growing to hate lean steak and broccoli. and i never look forward to protein shakes.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like beans, I dont really eat anything that I don';t like.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's the hormone injections you're feeling, son.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I had Filet Mignon today.

Filet mignon is the most boring piece of meat on the cow. I'd chew on a rib all day before I eat that. And it's ******* marsupialed how much they charge for this piece of bland meat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics