• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Beans. . . and other foods you don't like but eat regularly

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of beans, yet I seem to end up eating beans pretty frequently. I just finished a pita with hummus, and while I was eating that, I realized that hummus isn't really that great. I'd much rather have a piece of roast lamb or something on the pita.

Strange how sometimes we don't necessarily like a food, yet we eat it regularly.

What foods do you eat often but don't really like?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad bread. This comes about from catered sandwiches brought in for lunch meetings, or if I don't have time to brown bag, and need to grab something quick from the dump on the ground floor of my office.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
milk, in my case. I can't drink a glass of milk for the life of me, but can down a bowl of cereal in minutes. In my cereal bowl, for the amount of milk I pour, I tend to have a lot more cereal than necessary.

erbs

Reaction score
chicken breasts. I eat them for the lean protein, but I don't enjoy it.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shitty ass cafeteria food because I get $65/month from the hospital to spend on it.

I also eat veggie burgers because I'm trying to avoid the saturated fat from eating too much meat. It's not so bad since I switched from horrible Boca burgers to MorningStar after one of my vegetarian friends told me about it.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erbs
chicken breasts. I eat them for the lean protein, but I don't enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Jumbie
Shitty ass cafeteria food because I get $65/month from the hospital to spend on it.

I also eat veggie burgers because I'm trying to avoid the saturated fat from eating too much meat. It's not so bad since I switched from horrible Boca burgers to MorningStar after one of my vegetarian friends told me about it.

both of you guys need to man up and start eating some beef.

mmmmm, beef.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
both of you guys need to man up and start eating some beef.

mmmmm, beef.

Are you saying that you don't like beef, but eat it regularly? Ghey.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Are you saying that you don't like beef, but eat it regularly? Ghey.

I would come to your house and stab you right now, but I'm too relaxed now after eating a ton of beef. Beef is fucking awesome, i wish they made beef candy.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I would come to your house and stab you right now, but I'm too relaxed now after eating a ton of beef. Beef is fucking awesome, i wish they made beef candy.

I had Filet Mignon today.

kakemono

Reaction score
Broccoli and Zucchini in my stir-fry's. I put them in there anyways though. (I eat a lot of stir-fry's).

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am growing to hate lean steak and broccoli. and i never look forward to protein shakes.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like beans, I dont really eat anything that I don';t like.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That's the hormone injections you're feeling, son.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I had Filet Mignon today.

Filet mignon is the most boring piece of meat on the cow. I'd chew on a rib all day before I eat that. And it's fucking retarded how much they charge for this piece of bland meat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 272 32.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.7%
  • 31 - 40