1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Beams+ Winter Wool Pant, Size M (32)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by cl smooth, Jul 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

Had to proxy these bad boys from Tokyo over the winter, from the Beams+ F/W 2011 collection. Extremely rare and hard to find now. Only wore them once since I bought them--for some reason I have just been living in denim this year.

They're made out of a grey wool that's absolutely gorgeous. woven in japan, it's substantial, but not overly so.

Best for a size 32.

Paid $430 for these plus proxy fee. made in japan, and with that beams quality and perfect relaxed, yet slim fit, whoever buys these is getting a huge steal.

measurements:

waist: 17.5
    thigh 12.5
    leg opening 8
    rise 12.5

I ship USPS and will provide a tracking number after I ship them out. PM me for questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

3. notcereal

notcereal New Member

I'm new to wool pants, what would you wear these with b/c it reminds me of sweatpants. Srs question.

4. giorgosaek21

giorgosaek21 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.