• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Be Cool

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I saw "Be Cool" tonight, and it was...meh. I really loved "Get Shorty" and I'm a fan of Elmore Leonard in general. The cast and set-up for "Be Cool" I thought would be enough, evidently it wasn't. The movie was slow and the comedic moments were played for slapstick instead of the black humour that made "Get Shorty" awesome. And the dance scene between John Travolta and Uma Thurman was wooden. Anytime you get John Travolta on a dance floor in your movie its cinematic excellence, how can you screw it up? Anyways, I'll quit rambling, I'd rent it if you really want to see it...

A.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Personally I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was funny, especially the scenes with Steven Tyler and Cedric... Vince Vaughn was just ridiculous and the Rock was hilarious as well.

Charles Rogers

Reaction score
Personally I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was funny, especially the scenes with Steven Tyler and Cedric... Vince Vaughn was just ridiculous and the Rock was hilarious as well.
I loved cedric's rendition of Samuel L Jackson's pulp fiction quote, before he caps the Russians. I think Vince may have saved the movie. Daku was awesome also.

Uma's butt...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.