1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BBBF and BB OCBD shirts size 15/33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by msameth, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msameth

msameth Senior member

#1 BBBF OCBD Shirt, Size 0 - $35 shipped in CONUS

For your consideration is a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shirt in size 0, in gently worn condition. It features a soft-rolling, non-fused, button-down collar; mitered, single-button cuffs; and genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. In the interest of full disclosure, there is an area of very slight discoloration along the inner neck band, which can be seen in picture below. Otherwise, the shirt is free of defect: no loose buttons, torn stitching, hole or any other sign of damage.

Exact measurements

Neck: 15"
    Shoulder: 17.5"
    Chest: 21"
    Length (BOC): 28.75"
    Sleeve (MOC): 33"

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: #2 BB OCBD (Made in USA) Extra-Slim Fit Shirt, Size 15/33 - $25 shipped in CONUS

Also adding a Brooks Brothers extra-slim fit OCBD shirt in size 15/33, in gently used condition. It is from the made-in-USA collection and features an interlined collar and single-button cuffs. In the interest of full disclosure, the neck-band button has frayed somewhat from laundering, which I have photographed below. Otherwise, the shirt is free of defect: no staining, discoloration, loose stitching, rips or any other sign of damage.

Exact measurements

Neck: 15"
    Shoulders: 17"
    Chest: 20.25"
    Length (BOC): 30.25"
    Sleeve (MOC): 33"

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I endeavor to ship within one day of receipt of payment, using either USPS First-Class or Priority (depending on weight) with tracking service. Please feel free to PM me with any additional questions or concerns!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.