• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB Milano pants

easy_golfing

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the fit and quality of BB Milano pants? The price seems good but I'm curious as to whether they'll last and fit well.

Also, does anybody have approx measurements? (rise, LO) Comparable to Mabitex or Incotex?

Thanks

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a fan of the fit. Similer in the legs (if not a little slimmer) and lower rise than the Incotex and Malbitex pants that I own. Not as high quality, but the price is good.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An excellent buy on sale. Slim but not toooo slim.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good fit and decent quality. I really like mine.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another vote for 'em. I have three pairs and I like them a lot. When they are on sale they are an incredible deal. I got a pair of cream cotton moleskin for $35 that way.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good on sale - i didnt find them super slim - certainly not as slim as the customer feedback on the website makes out.

what pants are you looking at? i have heard the chinos are cut more generously than the trousers for example.

jsherman02

Reaction score
I found them a bit too slim. Although I have decent size thighs so they ran a bit snug for me.

TRA8324

Reaction score
the legs were perfect, but I found the rise to be too low. it squeezed my junk.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too am a fran. They're hard to beat for the sale price

easy_golfing

Reaction score
I'm looking at the chinos. I'm mainly curios about rise and LO. I don't like the rise to be less than 9.5'' and leg opening less than 7.5''

Thanks for the help

nohio

Reaction score
My 31/32 chinos have a 10" rise and a 7.75 leg opening. Seem pretty durable.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
Appreciate the help.

I'm wondering though, what kind of shirts go with some of the different colors they have (soft blue, light orange/ pink, etc...)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads