1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BB Milano pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by easy_golfing, Feb 28, 2011.

1. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Senior member

Can anybody comment on the fit and quality of BB Milano pants? The price seems good but I'm curious as to whether they'll last and fit well.

Also, does anybody have approx measurements? (rise, LO) Comparable to Mabitex or Incotex?

Thanks

2. nmprisons

nmprisons Senior member

I am a fan of the fit. Similer in the legs (if not a little slimmer) and lower rise than the Incotex and Malbitex pants that I own. Not as high quality, but the price is good.

3. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

An excellent buy on sale. Slim but not toooo slim.

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Good fit and decent quality. I really like mine.

5. bleachboy

bleachboy Senior member

Another vote for 'em. I have three pairs and I like them a lot. When they are on sale they are an incredible deal. I got a pair of cream cotton moleskin for $35 that way.

6. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

good on sale - i didnt find them super slim - certainly not as slim as the customer feedback on the website makes out.

what pants are you looking at? i have heard the chinos are cut more generously than the trousers for example.

7. jsherman02

jsherman02 Senior member

I found them a bit too slim. Although I have decent size thighs so they ran a bit snug for me.

8. TRA8324

TRA8324 Senior member

the legs were perfect, but I found the rise to be too low. it squeezed my junk.

9. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

I too am a fran. They're hard to beat for the sale price

10. easy_golfing

I'm looking at the chinos. I'm mainly curios about rise and LO. I don't like the rise to be less than 9.5'' and leg opening less than 7.5''

Thanks for the help

11. nohio

nohio Senior member

My 31/32 chinos have a 10" rise and a 7.75 leg opening. Seem pretty durable.

12. DoTheGrownup

DoTheGrownup Senior member

the legs were perfect, but I found the rise to be too low. it squeezed my junk.

+1 my feelings exactly

13. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Dont have inco/mabi to compare too, but I think its the most modern and youngest of BB's pants. I love em and they are priced well on sale.

14. easy_golfing

Appreciate the help.

I'm wondering though, what kind of shirts go with some of the different colors they have (soft blue, light orange/ pink, etc...)?