1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BB Black Fleece by C&J Black Scotch Grain Chelsea Boots 10D - NOW $265.00 OR BEST OFFER - footwear t

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TBSDSpaniard, Jan 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBSDSpaniard

TBSDSpaniard Senior member

Recently purchased on the forum, too roomy for my 9.5-10D feet. Would work well for a true 10D or small 10.5. Genuine scotch grain leather. Storm welt and leather sole. Inside zipper and leather locker loop. Made in England by Crockett and Jones. Comes with original box and shoe bags. RETAILED for $650.00

Price including standard shipping and paypal fees at $285.00 NOW $265.00 OR BEST OFFER - footwear (shoes boots sneakers) luggage, or outerwear trades WELCOME! Shipping in CONUS and/or CANADA. -

Beautiful boots and a shame they didn't fit. My loss is your gain. Pics courtesy of Jreigen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full disclosure, right boot loop undone on one side. Pics courtesy of Jreigen.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2013

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

3. TBSDSpaniard

TBSDSpaniard Senior member

thank you sir - they are beautiful. A real shame they are too big for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.