• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bay area people: have you heard of or seen this store?

bsyde82

Reaction score
Hank's

During my visit to the unis store in nyc...the salesperson told me some store in sf called "hank's" that supposedly carries the brand. i tried googling it but found nothing. supposedly its somewhere on valencia. anyone seen or heard of this place?

Mark C.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
Hank's

During my visit to the unis store in nyc...the salesperson told me some store in sf called "hank's" that supposedly carries the brand. i tried googling it but found nothing. supposedly its somewhere on valencia. anyone seen or heard of this place?

I've never heard of the place. I even did a Yelp search...which turned up nothing. And chances are that if it isn't listed on Yelp, then it doesn't exist.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm surprised some stores I would have bet would be on Yelp arent....

according to yelp there is no Duncan Quinn store in LA, even tho I've been there many times

and there's no "Rising Sun Denim" in Pasadena even tho I walk by it 3-4x/week

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ it's not even listed as a business in the area. Can't even give it a One star if I wanted
frown.gif

Mark C.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
^^ it's not even listed as a business in the area. Can't even give it a One star if I wanted
frown.gif

You can list this business yourself, you know. I've placed a couple businesses into the system myself--Coffee Detour (RIP) and New Worl Ballet. If a business you like doesn't appear after a search, then you should add it yourself and get the ratings started.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ thanks for the Yelp heads up

Unis is hard to find...the Bev Center Bloomingdales carried it but they seem to no longer

Maybe call the Unis NYC store and ask for that salesguy to give you a heads up on Hank's (he might have a phone #)

bsyde82

Reaction score
yea, i think i might head down there tomorrow on my last day here for the 3rd time to reconfirm this alleged bay area stockist

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads