• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bay area people: have you heard of or seen this store?

bsyde82

Reaction score
Hank's

During my visit to the unis store in nyc...the salesperson told me some store in sf called "hank's" that supposedly carries the brand. i tried googling it but found nothing. supposedly its somewhere on valencia. anyone seen or heard of this place?

Mark C.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
Hank's

During my visit to the unis store in nyc...the salesperson told me some store in sf called "hank's" that supposedly carries the brand. i tried googling it but found nothing. supposedly its somewhere on valencia. anyone seen or heard of this place?

I've never heard of the place. I even did a Yelp search...which turned up nothing. And chances are that if it isn't listed on Yelp, then it doesn't exist.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm surprised some stores I would have bet would be on Yelp arent....

according to yelp there is no Duncan Quinn store in LA, even tho I've been there many times

and there's no "Rising Sun Denim" in Pasadena even tho I walk by it 3-4x/week

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ it's not even listed as a business in the area. Can't even give it a One star if I wanted

Mark C.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
^^ it's not even listed as a business in the area. Can't even give it a One star if I wanted

You can list this business yourself, you know. I've placed a couple businesses into the system myself--Coffee Detour (RIP) and New Worl Ballet. If a business you like doesn't appear after a search, then you should add it yourself and get the ratings started.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ thanks for the Yelp heads up

Unis is hard to find...the Bev Center Bloomingdales carried it but they seem to no longer

Maybe call the Unis NYC store and ask for that salesguy to give you a heads up on Hank's (he might have a phone #)

bsyde82

Reaction score
yea, i think i might head down there tomorrow on my last day here for the 3rd time to reconfirm this alleged bay area stockist

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%