• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baxters

mcpaul

Reaction score
I just bought a load of Baxters stuff from Mensessentials.com.

This is my first try with Baxters and thus far I am loving it. I have the face wash, the body wash in both fragrances, shampoo and conditioner. Love the smell, and it seems to leave my skin perfectly clean without overdrying or overoiling. The shampoo conditioner seem to be working as well, as my hair seems easier to work with now.

Just thought that anyone looking for some body stuff should try them out.

The only "problem" I'm experiencing is that one of the bottles sat on a shelf that attracted more of a puddle of water, and the blue from the bottle seemed to transfer to the shower shelf.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I love Baxter's. I've got their herbal mint or tea tree or something toner (too lazy to go look) and it works great. I've also used their shampoo/conditioner/bodywash. I didn't like it as well.

I think their bread and butter is on facial products. I've never tried a facial product of theirs I didn' tlike.

Half Honky

Reaction score
If you don't have a sensitive face I recommend their facial scrub as well, the sand-like grains let you know it's doing it's job. Baxter's is definitely great...good price point too.

mcpaul

Reaction score
currently I'm not using a "scrub" and have no experience with one.

What can I expect from it?

fiftyfour

Reaction score
I started using their products about a month ago and love them! I use the face wash, night creme, and day creme with 15 SPF. Good stuff at good prices.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been using baxter products for a good 6-7 years now
i constantly recommend them given their quality and size of product at a very decent price point

i'm a big fan of their scrub
as stated above, it has hard large particles that really make you feel the scrubbing action but they're not rough or damaging to your skin

the shampoo and conditioner, body wash, night moisturizer, clay pomade for hair and glycerin bars are all standouts

the lip balm, shave cream, water pomade for hair and facial mask are mediocre at best

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics