1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bass x J. Crew RANGER CHUKKA BOOTS size 10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sazon, Feb 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sazon

sazon Senior member

I've worn these boots just 3 times. You can see from the soles how they have hardly been worn.
    These are a size 10 which fit like a true 10.5 (1/2 size big)

From JC's website:

Back in 1876, the Maine-based G.H. Bass & Company set out to craft the finest, most durable footwear available. And over 130 years later, they still hold true to their vision. We partnered with the iconic footwear manufacturer to create a tough and stylish chukka that can be worn with just about anything. Great on the streets or on the trails, it's sure to be a wardrobe staple for years to come.

Leather (trail).
    Leather lining.
    Rubber sole.
    Import.

$10 shipping to con-USA
    $20 shipping to Canada

Shipping via USPS Priority with tracking. Shoe trees not included.
    Thanks for looking!

2. yaza3

yaza3 New Member

Hello I am interested in this shoe but not sure how the sizing would fit me? Do you have a price or are you accepting offers?
    Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.