• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baseball caps

Gihad

Reaction score
Do you wear them? Find them played out or even a bit juvenile?

I never really cared for the more outlandish color designs or cartoony logos some street wear brands usually manufacture; but I have been into some more customized team caps.

CoconutBanana

Reaction score
Yes I wear baseball caps quite often but this is because I'm a huge fan of the Oakland A's.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I really don't look that great in them, but I like wearing them.

You definitely have to go with fitted. I have an ebbets field cap I really like. I'd also really like this Norse Projects cap:

norse-4-panel-cap

Logan

Reaction score
I've got an Etnies cap from 2007 and it is by far the best hat I have ever owned. I look great in hats with the right clothes. Plus, if I don't do something to my hair I wear it out.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have curly hair so if I dont put product in my hair it looks bad, so yes I do wear them. When I am in the city I usually wear a very worn hat that has sentimental value to me. When I am in the country I wear a Carhartt Realtree hardwood hat, its my work hat more or less. Ive worn them with shorts and polos and shorts and oxfords and so far I do not think it looks horrible. I feel that it some sort of bad ass affect. lol

TxdoHawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gihad
Do you wear them? Find them played out or even a bit juvenile?

I never really cared for the more outlandish color designs or cartoony logos some street wear brands usually manufacture; but I have been into some more customized team caps.

A lot of people on this forum won't touch caps with a ten-foot pole. I think on the right person they look alright, but that person is definitely not me.
uhoh.gif

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they're absolutely essential for me when playing baseball

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want a billionaire boys club flat top cap for funzies.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes...when trying to avoid the paparazzi.

gotlighters

Reaction score
i have a couple new eras that I barely wear, but it still works w/ my style.

dougie

Reaction score
International sign for Dude Who Hasn't Bathed.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no but i kinda want a supreme VSOP snap back and a camp hat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads