1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Barrats 1890 Black Loafer

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by andrew4h, Feb 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew4h

andrew4h Active Member

Final Reduction: $110.00 shipped

Reduced price to $200 shipped and Bump. Reduced to $170 --> Further Reduced to $150.00

I am selling a used pair of black loafers by the Spanish company Barrats 1890. They are excellently constructed with beautiful leather. Although they were originally leather soled, a rubber pad has been added for increased traction. I imagine that this can be replaced with a new leather sole for only a minor cost if desired, but the rubber sole is hardly noticeable and does add traction and a bit of cushion. The shoes retailed for over $300, but you can have them at a great deal here. Although they are used, they have only been worn maybe 8 - 12 times, and only in good conditions so they are in great conditions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012

2. Thisbe

Thisbe New Member

Am I missing something, or have you neglected to post the size anywhere?

3. andrew4h

andrew4h Active Member

Sorry, it is size 9, with no marking for a width, but they feel like a standard width

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.