• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron Wells

jimtology

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the returns lately?
I returned a pair of slim chinos 2 weeks ago and I've called and e-mailed them. They didn't pick up the phone and I haven't received a response.

Samir

Reaction score
^^^ That sucks. I was actually going to order a couple chinos soon but the sizing's iffy, so I hope you get a response soon.

Maybe I'm missing something but the measurements on the Slim Chinos seem completely off, especially for the smaller sizes. They also list 28s in the Village models as having shorter inseams than 26s or 30s.
the weight isn't that light though, I wouldn't wear them on anything hotter than upper 70s.
I live in VA as well, have you had to retire these due to our current weather? I was hoping they'd be good for the summer...

Last edited:

jimtology

Reaction score
I just a got a reply,so it's all good. I don't know if it's because I posted here though,haha.

Tequila

Reaction score
No, they're just slow. Like, super super super slow. Once you get through the customer service is good though.

thoogsby

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on the waxwear parka in a L and think I probably should have gone for an XL. Oh well.

Samir

Reaction score
When does Baron Wells debut stuff for new seasons? It feels like they haven't added anything new since they updated their website, and I haven't seen any previews / lookbooks for anything to come.

Samir

Reaction score
Tried out a pair of the Village taper. I think the cut could grow on me but I really dislike the front pockets, so restricting. Sending them back.

Neighbor said BW didn't make a fall collection. Wonder if the brand is done? Really wish I had jumped on the wool parka when it was still available.

Last edited:

rainman32

Reaction score
I was about to order a pair of 34 Village Slim but I noticed the inseam is only 30, which seams kind of odd. Could the 7.25 hem be let out to make a total inseam of 32?
Or would this look weird because of the taped seams? Meaning they wouldn't be able to be lengthened.

Samir

Reaction score
I think you can put in your orders directly on the website: http://baron-wells.com/development

They sent out an email about it last month. As far as I can tell, they haven't made any efforts to advertise the Kickstarter project.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two Baron wells shirts $50 total for both shipped in USA. They are used - size small - if any interest ill get pics + measurements

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads