• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barneys warehouse sale LA/NY

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the la sale starting on the tenth of this month I was wondering if anyone is willing to proxy?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
always a has been and will be a fail concept

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theres not gonna be anything actually good at this is there?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
footwear is usually packed with good options for you dudes, stop by, can't hurt.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. From my understanding there was a **** load of lanvins shipped back by stores. So whats up big dog, ya got me?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you can tell me when it actually goes down in NYC I'll scope it out and get at you.

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the sale since it moved downtown in Los Angeles? I used to go to the Santa Monica airport since I live pretty close but haven't been to the convention center one.

Does it have more stuff? Is it worthwhile? I'm mostly looking for a new suit and shoes.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
u guys think i can score some baller sneakers at this thing? im a 41 so i figure its gonna get pillaged of anything good by 10:03 a.m.

etseq

Reaction score
Reviving this old thread to say: there's a specific inexpensive item I'm looking for (and I could possibly think of more)---anyone willing to keep an eye out for it in NY or LA and be my proxy for modest fee? PM me.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Reviving this old thread to say: there's a specific inexpensive item I'm looking for (and I could possibly think of more)---anyone willing to keep an eye out for it in NY or LA and be my proxy for modest fee? PM me.

The sale in LA was/is dismal. Good luck. What are you looking for?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The sale in LA was/is dismal. Good luck. What are you looking for?

How was the crowd?

I always pass the sales because of the huge banner that's posted outside the convention center, which infers huge crowd. Regular people think they will find gems at prices that rival Ross/TJ Maxx.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How was the crowd?

I always pass the sales because of the huge banner that's posted outside the convention center, which infers huge crowd. Regular people think they will find gems at prices that rival Ross/TJ Maxx.

Crowd was fine. It wasn't too rowdy - I think a large majority of people looking for sales have never set foot in a Barney's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics