1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Barney's Sale 40 percent off Nov. 3

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by antsonysf, Oct 26, 2008.

1. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

read the thread. it is not online.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

the south coast coop is very good. and when they have markdowns it is on really good items too. good markdowns like more than 50% off.

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

grapped the raf simons rothko sweater with a $200 gift card and 40% off. $98 out of pocket.

4. fredfred

fredfred Senior member

Went to NY/Madison Avenue store today. In my opinion, definitely worth going to this sale. Seven & Nudie jeans all 40% off, as were most others.

Tons of other stuff was on sale, too. Varvatos stuff included. A few summer Presse things. Some Armani. Lots of merchandise, not just a select few things. (Rag & Bone definitely not on sale though).

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I picked up a Jil suit on Saturday

Gonna go back for a higher discount. Didn't really see anything that I HAD to have.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

saw RO leather jackets getting scooped up quickly.

7. surrender

surrender Senior member

Stopped by the Co-Op in Houston yesterday, didn't see anything I liked. The only sale brands available were Prada, Theory, Ever, Save Khaki, Marc by Marc and the house brand.

8. Xericx

Xericx Senior member

got something in the mail today, 40% private sale starting Nov. 12th for a week????/

9. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

got something in the mail today, 40% private sale starting Nov. 12th for a week????/

Me too, kinda stupid huh? (and my SA agreed)

10. Kodiak

Kodiak Senior member

Does it say anything about CP? I missed out on this sale for some reason...

11. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Does it say anything about CP? I missed out on this sale for some reason...

The mailers don't have that much detail on them, it just says like 'selected designers' or whatever

12. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

Just got back from Barneys Boston @ Copley they still had tons of great stuff, on-sale shoes/boots from Tods, Fiorentini, Rick Owens, Varvatos, Prada, Crockett/Jones, Buttero, Paul Smith, etc. on-sale Clothes from Acne, Nudie, PRPS, EG, Steven Alan, Loden, Dior, Prada, Dolce, Malo, Barbour, Balenciaga, Raf, Marc Jacobs, BoO, Gant, Nice Collective, etc. Place was pretty mobbed tho, quite busy for a Monday night...

13. Bring The Noise

Bring The Noise Senior member

14. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Just got back from Barneys Boston @ Copley they still had tons of great stuff, on-sale shoes/boots from Tods, Fiorentini, Rick Owens, Varvatos, Prada, Crockett/Jones, Buttero, Paul Smith, etc. on-sale Clothes from Acne, Nudie, PRPS, EG, Steven Alan, Loden, Dior, Prada, Dolce, Malo, Barbour, Balenciaga, Raf, Marc Jacobs, BoO, Gant, Nice Collective, etc. Place was pretty mobbed tho, quite busy for a Monday night...

they had nice collective, boo, and loden on sale?? hmm. i guess this is different at every barneys and coop

15. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

they had nice collective, boo, and loden on sale?? hmm. i guess this is different at every barneys and coop

I ask an SA and he said everything was onsale except for Rag/Bone and APC

16. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

i better head back to the coop near me and re ask about the loden field jacket. im going to ask another rep this time.

17. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

BoO is on sale in Seattle, too, along with Prada, Jil Sander, Paul Smith, John Varvatos, Theory, and probably a few more I've already forgotten.

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything I liked. I had hoped RRL, APC, or EG would be on sale, but no such luck.

18. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

BoO is on sale in Seattle, too, along with Prada, Jil Sander, Paul Smith, John Varvatos, Theory, and probably a few more I've already forgotten.

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything I liked. I had hoped RRL, APC, or EG would be on sale, but no such luck.

EG was onsale, I almost bought that new hoodie they got out that looks like w+h it was quite nice

19. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

EG was onsale, I almost bought that new hoodie they got out that looks like w+h it was quite nice

In Seattle, really? There was absolutely no indication that it was on sale when I was there.

I looked at the same hoodie, btw... it's pretty intense but I think I'm moving out of the hoodie phase of my life. For a while, at least.

20. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

i better head back to the coop near me and re ask about the loden field jacket. im going to ask another rep this time.

Save your time -- Loden is not on sale at SCP Co-Op [​IMG]