1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Barney's NYC warehouse sale 2/17 -3/6

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tedbearz, Feb 20, 2005.

1. tedbearz

tedbearz Well-Known Member

What's the report? Worth going or not.

2. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Well-Known Member

Not. I had a friend in town visiting from Boston, so I stopped by.. the lack of shoes almost made me cry (this might be two consecutive warehouse sales that I don't buy a thing...)

3. HitMan009

HitMan009 Well-Known Member

On a whim, I decided to stop by... stupid. It was packed like a can of sardines. Checked the shoe section and just left. It was an horrible section of shoes. A huge section of suits though. Didn't check anything else.

4. tedbearz

tedbearz Well-Known Member

These sales seem to get worse and worse.

5. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Well-Known Member

Indeed, the first time I went several years ago, I picked up some C&J handgrades and several nice Battistoni shirts. The next year I spied a nice Barbera suit, but it was still a bit too pricey so I passed. Last year, I really didn't see anything that caught my eye, and have yet to check it out this year.

koji