1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Barney's in Boston...anyone been yet?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pscolari, Mar 11, 2006.

1. pscolari

pscolari Distinguished Member

Has anyone made their way over to the new Barney's which opened today at Copley in Boston? LAGuy? I am curious as to what men's shoes they are carrying.

I think I might try and head over there tomorrow given the weather forecast. I hope not to do any damage to my wallett given I am trying to save my bonus for Paris in two weeks.

Will report back on the selection tomorrow.

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

it'll be nice to have a barneys in san francisco...

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I have not gone to Barney's yet. and don't plan to for a while. I am on a hiatus from buying any new stuff until Easter, and I fear that I may implode if I go to Barney's too soon. Maybe just for you guys, I'll make a trip down though. I also just realized that gifts do not consitute shopping, so if anyone wishes to donate to the "Stop LA Guy from imploding" fund, I will not stop you.

4. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior Member

The last time I was at Copley the sign said"spring 2006" and with spring about 12 days away I was surprised to hear of it's opening already. I will make the trip there this week for some Easter options and report back to the fellow members.....