1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bargain finds, they are out there!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by amemovox, Mar 10, 2006.

1. amemovox

amemovox Well-Known Member

Thankful the SF is functioning again. My wallet will again feel the pain [​IMG]
    While strolling through a discount store last weekend, I happened to view
    the offerings for coats and jackets in the XXL Section (Extra Large).

I am a 42-44 in most RTW garmets. I happened upon a Corneliani 3/4 length
    fitted jacket in a beautiful cream color. Couldn't believe it!! Had to try it on
    and it was a perfect fit! This particular garmet was misplaced in a hodgepodge
    of cheap, extra large closeout coats.

Did not make the pruchase but will go back this weekend to see if it is further
    reduced from the 75% off price. It goes to show to take time and look for items that may be orphaned in the bargain rack.

2. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I just nabbed a pristine pair of Allen Edmonds Orlean tan bucks for $39. [​IMG]

3. PunctualAlex

PunctualAlex Well-Known Member

I got a beautiful blazer the other week that needs only a few minor alterations and to have the buttons replaced, and it was even on 1/2 off at the thrift store. Final price, $3. The label escapes me at the moment.
    edit: perfect condition, deep charcoal with pinstripes, aside from the shoddy buttons a really slick coat.

4. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Just got an Oxxford overcoat for $35 delivered.