Bareney's warehouse sale, finally a good buy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DGP, Aug 20, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Senior member

My comment was a joke, lol. I don't really believe he did that, because I don't really believe that these purchases happened. Unless he was at Barrys, next door, and got a couple of Keetons, two Breoneys and an Isayuh. Then I might believe it [​IMG].

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Even funnier for someone naive and gullible enough to believe all these BS to the extend he'd have flown to NY. [​IMG]

kitonbrioni just likes to use any occasion, real or fictitious, to diss eBay.

3. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

you guys will be proven wrong. i cant give away my secret, but i will post pics of the items. btw i have had hundreds of items like these that ive gotten at similar prices.

4. DGP

DGP Senior member

you guys will be proven wrong. i cant give away my secret, but i will post pics of the items. btw i have had hundreds of items like these that ive gotten at similar prices.

I believe that almost as much as I believe the hundred pound white dude in a Sean John track suit that says "I get mad bitches."

5. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

So a "secret" denotes that it wasn't done through the normal channels. Anyway, why waste your time with ebay on that stuff, post it all here and I'm sure you can easily make a quick $500 profit on each jacket and $750-1000 on each suit (of course if you were feeling generous you would hook-up your styleforum brothers with good prices [​IMG] ). You might make more on ebay, but this would be a quick turnaround and no ebay fees. Anyway, can wait for the pics.

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Separated at birth?[​IMG]

i assure you i had the best haul,2 kiton cashmere jackets 199 a piece and a brioni suit 269 plus 2 isaia sports jackets 140 a pop plus an oxxford suit 269 and a gucci tuxedo 140 all of which wil be going on ebay shortly.i just get very lucky when it comes to clothes[​IMG]
    well...mavi is already cheap so if thers a sale they will probably be at $50.i will definitely buy levi's capital e..maybe i cane get them for about $100 a pop...as for others i hope those evisu cinch backs will be on sale(they're $395)..i've beent looking at them for awhile and they look great...other i may pick up some earnest sewn,true religions,7FAM and prolly diesels.
    that was an impressive sale i got:
    45 rpm jomon and sorahiko
    apc new cures
    julian red cali dry
    nudie dry long johns
    evisu camo daicocks
    5ep staright in dry black

[​IMG]

7. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

my secret,
    Larceny?

8. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Actually, there was a rack kind of hidden off to the side that had "Imperfect" merchandise - some of it was damaged, other pieces appeared to be special orders, etc. that were never picked up. Most of the jackets I saw there were marked $199 regardless of the original price, although the only really nicest one I saw was a Battistoni cashmere jacket.

9. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

kitonbrioni just likes to use any occasion, real or fictitious, to diss eBay.
    Yeah, and I can't understand why -- I mean, they got his DAvid Edens like, growing on trees there.

10. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Yeah, and I can't understand why -- I mean, they got his DAvid Edens like, growing on trees there.

You mean like these:

[​IMG]

I think they grow on reptiles, not trees though.

11. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

I think they grow on reptiles, not trees though.

Actually I think they're extracted from Bosch triptychs.

12. jml90

jml90 Senior member

I believe that almost as much as I believe the hundred pound white dude in a Sean John track suit that says "I get mad bitches."
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Funniest thing all day Thank You!

13. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

hey guys warehouse sale continues for me as i go to check out i have in my hand 3 kiton shirts and 3 kiton ties at 50% off so the ties come out 53 a pop not bad, and the shirts about a 100 a pop,good deal you think, but wait it gets better the shirts ring up at 69.00 dollars each the salesgirl then proceeds to take 50 % so i end up paying 35 DOLLARS FOR EACH KITON SHIRT!! oh and by the way all you skeptics from before most of my haul is on ebay my id is shopwize [​IMG]

14. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

hey guys warehouse sale continues for me as i go to check out i have in my hand 3 kiton shirts and 3 kiton ties at 50% off so the ties come out 53 a pop not bad, and the shirts about a 100 a pop,good deal you think, but wait it gets better the shirts ring up at 69.00 dollars each the salesgirl then proceeds to take 50 % so i end up paying 35 DOLLARS FOR EACH KITON SHIRT!! oh and by the way all you skeptics from before most of my haul is on ebay my id is shopwize [​IMG]

Well as a fellow forum member, I do wish you well on your ebay sales and hope you sell everything. The navy cashmere Kiton jacket looks very nice. I will say though, in a friendly way [​IMG] , that I still think you are full of shite.

15. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Well with the kind of margins you'll be making on these items, you could quit your day job and even maybe have a little money left to spend on some home improvement projects... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]