1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Barely Used Converse All Star Black Hi Top (UK 9) - FREE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by clee1982, Aug 14, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

ABought about 5 month ago from Liberty, used < 5 times (see pictures), just really not my thing.

If you can do pick up (London Bridge Area), then I can sell for 15 -> 5 GBP -> 0 GBP. I can sell to other places, but shipping is going to cost as much as the shoes, so given the retail price in US, don't think it will work.

EDIT: so 0 GBP for pick up around London Bridge Area, 10 GBP shipping within UK, 22 GBP shipping international

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. clee1982

Need to move these out in less than a week, it's pretty much free if you can pick up

3. clee1982

Come on guys, it's FREE, if this doesn't go it will end up in trash can...

4. clee1982

ok, guy I will be travelling around Europe soon, so won't be able to do anything with this, BUT if anyone still wants it, shoot me a PM before Aug/31st, my last day in London is Sept/2nd, might be able to mail it out on Sept/2nd, but would be super tight

5. clee1982

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.