1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

barbour x tokito sizing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Teger, Jan 30, 2011.

1. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

With layers, yes. Sns stark, fisherman, or a wool cpo.

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

went with a L. wanted something i can layer

3. Hopper70

Hopper70 Member

I'm a 42" chest, normally take a Large in outerwear. Took Oi Polloi's advice and sized up to the XL on the Motorbike Shirt jacket. Amazing jacket and fits great on me, can post fit pics if anyone interested.

4. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I grabbed the last M in the horse riding jacket on OC. Probably too big for me so if anyone wants dibs, let me know.

5. colorblind

colorblind Member

so my sage tokito bicycle measures 20.5 p2p ... theres plenty of chest clearance for layering but i just have an EG workshirt on. quick pics below

[​IMG]

Looks great! What size is the jacket and what's your build? Cheers.

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Looks great! What size is the jacket and what's your build? Cheers.

thanks i got the smallest ... size small

5'8 135-140lbs ... 36r chest

7. that_was_easy

that_was_easy Senior member

I've been looking for the dry wax bicycle jacket for while. Anybody know of an outlet that still carries it in Medium?

8. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Anyone have the military jacket?

9. Eustace Tilley

Eustace Tilley Senior member

I have two of the Tokihitos - Hooded Hunter and the Horse Riding. I regularly wear a M on most Barbours (incl. their 'fitted' Heritage pieces like the Chelsea Polarquilt and the Ursula) but go for the L on the Tokihitos - they run small.

10. hiro

hiro New Member

Hi,

I usually carry a size LARGE.

I have the TOKITO Hooded Hunter Jacket, it fits me perfectly but it's a XXL!

I got the new TOKITO Sports Jacket, it fits me perfectly, but its a XL!

Based on this I also bought the original TOKITO Bicycle jacket (in Sage) in XXL to be on the safe side,
    however it appears to be a XL-XXL fit.

With other words the TOKITO cuts are all very different.

I am selling my Bicycle jacket, it has not left the house and is brand new, I just canĀ“t return it to the shop as it was in the sale,
    It would fit a european regular XL person.

I might also consider selling my Hooded Hunter too, used a few times, but in as new condition. Will comfortably fit a (european) size Large as in photo.

Any offers? Jackets are in Sweden.

m.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  11. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

I just picked up a few different Tokitos that ill be listing on ebay. Got a Field Jacket, Stone Blouson, Sporting Jacket, Sports Jacket, Waxed Rustic Blouson, Driving Jacket, and Hooded Hunter.

The Driving Jacket is my personal favorite.

12. golfnutter66

golfnutter66 Well-Known Member

I just purchased a Barbour Tokito Horse Riding Jacket in size large. I am a 40 short in a Canali. Fits perfect. But Tokito definitely runs small. If you are in between size 40 and 42, the Tokito large will be very snug if not small.

For me, I am a true 40 and find the Tokito Large is quite fitted, but fine. If you like a lot of room and play in the shoulders a 40 reg should consider x-large.

Tokito is definitely tighter in the shoulders than say a Bedale or Beaufort.

By the way, I love the jacket!