• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbour Wetherby Moleskin Coat Size Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFride

Reaction score
Men's Barbour "Wetherby" Moleskin coat. Size Medium

Incredible Barbour styling and quality. Beautiful tan color, gorgeous fabric. A very substantial coat.

This classic Barbour has 3 patch pockets on the front and a large rear "game" pocket across the back. All the pockets have flaps with buttons. Heavy duty Barbour zipper with button storm flap on the front. Leather buttons, adjustable cuffs with fleece inner storm cuffs. Two interior pockets

This coat is very warm. It is 100% cotton moleskin fabric on the exterior with a warm 50% PU/ 50% polyester insulation. The inside fabric is 75% wool and 20% viscose, 5% polyamide.

This coat is in very good used condition. I am the original owner of this coat. Please be aware it is not new and there are signs of wear, but it is still in great shape and should serve for many years to come. I'm regretfully selling it because it is too big for me.

Base of collar to hem = 31"

Pit to pit = 23.25"

Shoulder seam to cuff = 24.25"

Shoulders across back = 20.75”

From a non-smoking, no pet household

All of my items were originally purchased new by me and are 100% guaranteed to be authentic. Payment is by PayPal. Paypal fees are included. Shipping by US Postal Service Priority Mail is charged at my actual cost and will vary depending upon your location. Please contact me for a shipping quote if you are serious about purchasing the item. I can also provide you with additional photos and measurements of the items. I am a relatively new user to Styleforum, but I can provide you with other references if desired. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC01981.jpg
    DSC01981.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads