1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Barbour Tokito Fisherman Sweater - Small - BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by brutus79, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutus79

brutus79 Senior Member

This is from the Barbour x Tokihito Yoshida collaboration and, as far as I'm aware, was a UK exclusive piece. It is a beautiful, 100% cotton knit in navy blue with ribbed cuffs and bottom hem. It is a really nice heavy knit and has some really nice details, such as the leather elbow patches and the twin pockets on the back which have a wooden button closure. The last two pics are mine but the rest are stock pics from the end website here http://www.endclothing.co.uk/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida-fishermans-crew-1.html .

Measurements

Pit to pit: 18.5 inch
    Pit to cuff: 21 inch
    Length of back: 25.5 inch

The tops is new with all tags and a spare button and It is now sold out in this size and colourway. Retail was £129, about $200, before considering shipping. I'm offering it for $120 including shipping anywhere.

Get in touch if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.