1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Barbour Men's Flyweight Contemporary Wax Beaufort Jacket Medium with Tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by captainjz16, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainjz16

captainjz16 Well-Known Member

I purchased this jacket a couple of years ago and it has been lightly worn and extremely well kept. I still have all the tags and cards that came with the jacket originally. For sizing, I wear a 16x34 shirt and 40-42R coat and this jacket fits me perfectly.

Here's the original description of the jacket:
    Get the legendary fit and weatherproof protection of an iconic Barbour jacket with a slimmer cut and a lightweight, 4-oz. Sylkoil-wax-finished pure cotton fabric. A storm-flap-equipped two-way front zip shuts out the elements, while the pure cotton tartan lining in the body, sleeves, and hand-warmer pockets adds warmth on brisk days. Large outside bellows pockets. Mobile phone pocket and wallet pocket inside. Soft corduroy collar. Ventilation eyelets. In olive. Pure cotton. Wipe clean. UK. Sizes: M(38-40).

If you have any questions, please ask away. $280 with free shipping con-us.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. captainjz16

3. captainjz16

4. captainjz16

5. captainjz16