1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Barbour Kellen Wax Jacket and Quilted Liner Combination [PRICE DROP]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jjs319, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjs319

jjs319 New Member

Hi, Everyone:

Seeing that these items are on sale at the typical Barbour retailers such as Orvis, I am lowering the asking price to $350 for both of these items.

This is a newly-purchased Barbour Kellen Wax Jacket (purchased 11/13/15) and Kellen Quilted Liner (purchased 12/7/15). Both are in size small. The combined retail value of these items is $798.00 ($599 for the coat and $199 for the liner).

It comes with all the original Barbour tags, Barbour care and after-sale service booklet, and extra buttons.

I have worn the jacket 4 times and the liner once. I'm letting it go because it's a bit redundant since I have a Canada Goose that I wear more often in the colder months.

It's a great coat for this winter and very versatile for warmer temperatures as you can wear the coat or liner separately.

As for fit, I'm approximately 5'8 and 165 pounds and both articles fit well.

At this point, I'm only looking for local transactions in the NYC area as you can try the coat on. But I may consider shipping to other US states if there is no interest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016

2. DaLuca Straps

DaLuca Straps Well-Known Member

Where is it made?

3. jjs319

jjs319 New Member

Hi there, the coat is made in Moldova and the liner is made in Vietnam. Hope this helps :)

4. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Senior member

5. jjs319

jjs319 New Member

Nope, still in storage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.