1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Barbour Bedale Jacket Small (Green) + Lambswool Barbour Scarf

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by misery, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misery

misery Senior member

Both items for $200 shipped CONUS. Excellent used condition, the jacket shows signs of wear and has a slight musty smell that isn't awful but could probably use a drycleaning/steaming on the interior cloth lining. There are no noticeable flaws on the scarf and the jacket has a couple of small signs of wear around the sleeve but they are pictured. Both are being sold together and I will not separate them - I am moving and need these items out of my way! Jacket Measurements: NAPE TO HEM: 28" PIT TO PIT: 22" SLEEVES: 20" Scarf Information: Measurements: 9.5" x 66" (including tassle fringe). MATERIAL:100% lambswool. COLOR: Different shades of green with a check print in white, orange and pink. Let me know if you have any questions! Additional feedback on my eBay page here: Link

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.