1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Barbour Bedale 36, Navy Blue

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thebarsmydestination, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebarsmydestination

thebarsmydestination Senior member

Navy Barbour Bedale that I've been wearing out and about for a bit-- it was never quite my style and I'm gonna try something new in the upcoming cold season. Unless the Earth warms and there's never a Fall ever again.

You know the deal with the Bedale. 36" chest. The old style, motorcycle-style, with four pockets as pictured. The way they used to be made before J. Crew got their hands on them -- before Barbour started outsourcing to Indonesia and stitching BARBOUR in giant letters all over the pockets because, right, otherwise someone might not spot your super-iconic coat. Some wear-- could use a new layer of wax after weathering the rainy spring, and some small tears at the creases (at the lower pockets, mainly). The same things that happen to every Barbour coat when they start "getting good." Throat latch included. Minimal "worn-in Barbour" smell.

Buy it now, get it refurbished (or re-wax it yourself, if that's your bag) and have it ready come October. Asking price reflects "off-season" valuation.

PM for more info!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.