1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Barbour Beaufort size 44 (A-150) waxed cotton in green. Very gently used.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by EgliComet, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EgliComet

EgliComet Senior Member

For sale is my Barbour Beaufort waxed cotton jacket. I purchased this a couple of years ago but it tends to sit in my closet because I'm usually wearing a Filson that I love. It's in excellent condition.
    I live in Huntington, NY and work in Oyster Bay. Anyone local is free to get in touch to try it on and inspect in person.
    $225 plus shipping or I will trade the jacket plus cash for a Fujifilm X-pro1 and the 35mm f1.4 lens.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.