1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Baracuta Harrington G9 Hardly Used in Dark Red Fits 44-46

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mr. Lee, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee Senior member

[SIZE]3[/SIZE]I am putting up my own Harrington G9 Jacket, (made in England since 1937!), for sale. I bought it new and have worn it about 10 times. No issues but I am sending it to the cleaners just for the hell of it. The jacket is sized "XXL" which translates into a 44-46R (British sizing always being on the small side.)

If you want more pictures or measurements, email me PLEASE at lalcott@frenchalcott.com as I can never figure out how to add multiple pictures and it is much easier for me to communicate on my BlackBerry than to go through the site.

The jacket is made from 100% pure cotton, features a knit collar, elasticated cuffs, slanted pockets with flap and button, and raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement. The Fraser tartan plaid lining is unique to the G9. Showerproof and windproof.

Worn by Elvis, made famous by Steve McQueen, (and me -- big deal). This is the original that has sparked so many copies. Retail is $265.

You will see I have pretty good feedback as I buy a lot. I don't usually sell anything; hence my issue with adding pictures.

PayPal only and shipping to CONUS only included in price. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.