1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bape

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jean_connoisseur23, May 31, 2006.

1. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

went to the busy shop yesterday and i saw a nice hoody and jeans....they look good alright and they are a bit expensive....but i'm considering purchasing them coz all my friend has at least one from them....any1 have clothes from bape??...how is the fit??quality??

2. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

3. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

4. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

This sentiment isn't going to get you much love here.

5. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

if you were at the store and saw them what more can we tell you about fit and quality that you cant see? try them on and youll know about fit. look at the clothes and you can see if they are quality or not. and they are not worth the parice, and get hated on for the exact reason you want them.

6. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

This sentiment isn't going to get you much love here.

Exactly. But it's a free world out there.

7. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Where?

LOL. Exactly.

9. mattjames

mattjames Senior member

Bape make the most tasteless, ugliest crap I have ever seen. And I wouldn't say that lightly. But then a lot of streetwear, especially shirts and t's, are really cheesy and cheap-looking at the moment. I don't understand it at all. I see premium prices on items that should be incinerated immediately.

I tend to search eBay daily with results ordered with price highest first, so I can hopefully find some nice unique items, but the whole thing is clogged up with Bape shit that looks like it should be at the other end of the scale with buy-it-nows of $15.