1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Band of Outsiders' sizes are shrinking!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by rellison, Apr 5, 2011.

1. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Still funny that the sizes are shrinking though. BoO gonna give grown men body image issues [​IMG]

2. dahyno

dahyno Member

I have three shirts from last season all sized small and each one has slightly different proportions. It would be nice for some consistency but it's not that big a deal for me.

3. Nazareth

Nazareth Senior member

Asked this before and didn't get an answer, but does anybody notice any shrinking of BoO due to washing?

4. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

Asked this before and didn't get an answer, but does anybody notice any shrinking of BoO due to washing?

You machine dry it?

5. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

nope. but i always cold wash and line dry.